Refined Metals (OTCMKTS:CADMF) Stock Price Up 26.4%
Refined Metals (OTCMKTS:CADMF) Stock Price Up 26.4%精炼金属（OTCMKTS: CADMF）股价上涨26.4％
Shares of Refined Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:CADMF – Get Rating) rose 26.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. Approximately 3,828 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 23,527 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Refined Metals Stock Up 26.4 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.11 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.09.
Refined Metals Company Profile
Refined Metals Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company was formerly known as Chemesis International Inc and changed its name to Refined Metals Corp. in November 2022. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Refined Metals (CADMF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/23- 1/27
- Why Lucid Spiked Nearly 100% In One Day
- Ride These Railroad Stocks for Growth and Income
- ASML Sees Demand For Chips Rallying This Year, Boosts Sales View
- KLA Corporation: Strength In A Troubled Semi-Market
Receive News & Ratings for Refined Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Refined Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.