Erayak Power Solution Group's (NASDAQ:RAYA – Get Rating) quiet period is set to end on Monday, January 23rd. Erayak Power Solution Group had issued 3,000,000 shares in its public offering on December 14th. The total size of the offering was $12,000,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During the company's quiet period, insiders and any underwriters involved in the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company's quiet period, it's expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Erayak Power Solution Group Stock Performance
NASDAQ:RAYA opened at $2.20 on Friday. Erayak Power Solution Group has a fifty-two week low of $1.72 and a fifty-two week high of $3.89.Get Erayak Power Solution Group alerts:
About Erayak Power Solution Group
(Get Rating)Erayak Power Solution Group Inc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research and development, manufacture, and wholesale and retail of power solution products. Its product portfolio includes sine wave and off-grid inverters, inverter and gasoline generators, battery and smart chargers, and custom-designed products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Erayak Power Solution Group (RAYA)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving '23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Erayak Power Solution Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erayak Power Solution Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.