Shares of Verus International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VRUS – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Verus International shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 2,967,500 shares changing hands.
Verus International Price Performance
Verus International Company Profile
Verus International, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the supply of consumer food products. The company was formerly known as RealBiz Media Group, Inc and changed its name to Verus International, Inc in October 2018. Verus International, Inc was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Verus International (VRUS)
- NVIDIA Is Bottoming But Don't Buy It Just Yet
- Is Your Portfolio Flexible Enough for FLEX Stock?
- How 2022's Biggest Healthcare Gainers Could Fare In 2023
- Can Chip Gear Maker Lam Continue Its Rally As Earnings Slow?
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Crumbles 24% On Possible Bankruptcy News
Receive News & Ratings for Verus International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verus International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.