Vastned Belgium: Interim Statement From the Board of Directors as at 30 September 2022
Vastned Belgium: Interim Statement From the Board of Directors as at 30 September 2022Vastned Belgium：截至2022年9月30日的董事会中期声明
• Vastned Belgium achieves a positive net result of € 11.9 million.
• Increase of the expected EPRA earnings per share for 2022 to € 2.55 - € 2.60 (from € 2.45 - € 2.55) despite the uncertain outlook.
• High occupancy rate of 99.0% underlines the quality of the real estate portfolio.
• Highly stable collection rate (99.6%) of rental income during the first nine months of 2022.
• Slight decrease (€ -1.0 million or -0.3%) in the value of the existing real estate portfolio compared to the previous financial year.
• € 40.8 million in unused credit facilities available.
• Low debt ratio of 27.2% provides sufficient protection for shareholders in the current, volatile, economic environment.
• Sven Bosman's appointment as Operational Managing Director made permanent.
Full press release:
- Interim statement as per 30.09.2022