Verus International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VRUS – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 99.5% from the July 15th total of 20,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 210,355,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Verus International Price Performance
Verus International stock remained flat at $0.00 during midday trading on Wednesday. 100,894,888 shares of the company's stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 51,670,160. Verus International has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.06.Get Verus International alerts:
About Verus International
(Get Rating)Verus International, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the supply of consumer food products. The company was formerly known as RealBiz Media Group, Inc and changed its name to Verus International, Inc in October 2018. Verus International, Inc was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Verus International (VRUS)
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- A Rounded Bottom In Draftkings, Inc Begins To Reverse Course
- Workhorse Group Is Ready To Get Back On The Horse
- Are 3M, Honeywell, GE Buys After Quarterly Reports?
Receive News & Ratings for Verus International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verus International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.