OUE, OUE Lippo Healthcare Form Partnership with Medical Specialist Groups; OUE Lippo Healthcare Shares Jump 8%
OUE, OUE Lippo Healthcare Form Partnership with Medical Specialist Groups; OUE Lippo Healthcare Shares Jump 8%OUE、OUE Lippo Healthcare与医疗专业团体建立合作伙伴关系；OUE Lippo Healthcare股价上涨8%
12:53 AM EDT, 05/24/2022 (MT Newswires) -- Echo Healthcare Management, the joint venture company of OUE (SGX:LJ3) and its healthcare subsidiary OUE Lippo Healthcare (SGX:5WA), formed a partnership with three medical specialist groups in Singapore, called Echo Healthcare Services.
Echo Healthcare Management will hold a 60% stake in Echo Healthcare Services, while the founders of the medical groups will hold the remaining 40% stake collectively, according to a late Monday disclosure.
The medical partners are respiratory specialists Respiratory Medical Associates and The Respiratory Practice and cardiovascular surgery specialist Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery Specialist.
OUE said the partnership will help the group build a regional healthcare ecosystem.
Shares of OUE Lippo Healthcare soared nearly 8% in recent trade.
Price (SGD): S$0.04, Change: S$0.00, Percent Change: +7.89%