Shares of Bullfrog AI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:BFRG – Get Rating) fell 2.7% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $2.75 and last traded at $2.89. 79,610 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 86% from the average session volume of 585,180 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.97.
Bullfrog AI Trading Down 6.4 %
Bullfrog AI Company Profile
BullFrog AI Holdings Inc is a digital biopharmaceutical company which focuses on artificial intelligence and machine learning driven analysis of data sets in medicine and healthcare principally in the United States. BullFrog AI Holdings Inc is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bullfrog AI (BFRG)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don't Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Bullfrog AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bullfrog AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.