GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (OTCMKTS:GPVRF – Get Rating) rose 4.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $3.71 and last traded at $3.67. Approximately 125,894 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 69% from the average daily volume of 401,459 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.52.
GreenPower Motor Stock Performance
The company's 50-day moving average is $2.48 and its 200-day moving average is $2.70.
About GreenPower Motor
GreenPower Motor Co, Inc engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of electric powered vehicles for commercial markets. It offers electric-powered school buses, vans, charter buses, and double-deckers. The company was founded by Fraser Atkinson and Phillip W. Oldridge on March 30, 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GreenPower Motor (GPVRF)
- Cathie Woods' Ark Innovation ETF Set To Rebound in 2023?
- Mullen Automotive Stock Gains Momentum On Positive News
- Harley-Davidson Inc. Stock, Is It Time To Buy?
- The Bottom Is In For Meta Platforms, Volatility Is Not Over
- Analyzing Alaska Air's Recent Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for GreenPower Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GreenPower Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.