NWTN Inc. (NASDAQ:NWTN – Get Rating) shares were down 0.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $11.58 and last traded at $12.34. Approximately 515,387 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 45% from the average daily volume of 937,678 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.38.
NWTN Trading Down 0.3 %
ICONIQ Holding Limited operates as a green mobility technology company which defines the smart passenger vehicle ("SPV") as a vehicle concept emphasizing AI technologies, autonomous driving, IoT connectivity, and a personalized passenger experience. The company's core technology advantages are characterized by modular pure electric platforms, digital on-board connectivity systems, continuously upgraded electric and electronic architectures, and autonomous driving technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NWTN (NWTN)
- Why the Cracker Barrel Selloff Looks Overcooked
- It's Still Too Soon to Shop for Kohl's Stock
- Coinbase Global Stock is a Falling Meat Cleaver
- Three Small-Cap Biotech Stocks to Consider Now
- What To Expect From The Q4 Earnings Reporting Season
Receive News & Ratings for NWTN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NWTN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.