iMedia Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMBIL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a growth of 116.7% from the October 31st total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
iMedia Brands Stock Down 3.1 %
Shares of NASDAQ IMBIL traded down $0.31 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $9.79. 1,502 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 7,531. iMedia Brands has a 1 year low of $6.71 and a 1 year high of $24.34. The company's fifty day moving average is $10.12.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iMedia Brands (IMBIL)
- Three Reasons It's Time To Get Bullish On Organigram
- Opportunity Strikes! Hibbett, Inc Falls Flat On Strong Results
- Why Investors Are Eating Up Restaurant Brands International
- Zoom Video Continues to Work Through Normalization
- What an Inverted Yield Curve Means for Investors
Receive News & Ratings for iMedia Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iMedia Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.