CGE Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:CGEI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in September. As of September 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a growth of 333.3% from the August 31st total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 9,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
CGE Energy Price Performance
OTCMKTS:CGEI traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $0.61. 2,160 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,370. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.66 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.67. CGE Energy has a fifty-two week low of $0.34 and a fifty-two week high of $0.90.Get CGE Energy alerts:
CGE Energy Company Profile
(Get Rating)CGE Energy Inc develops and operates long-term energy projects for commercial, municipal, nonprofit, and international customers. The company installs LED lighting products and solar PVs; develops, designs, and constructs solar PV projects; and designs WINDe20 vertical-axis wind turbines. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Brighton, Michigan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CGE Energy (CGEI)
- 2 Casino Stocks Worth Taking a Look At
- This Small-Cap Healthcare Name Is Outperforming Its Index
- What Cintas Can Teach Investors About This Bear Market?
- Blackberry Stock Declines As Results Come In Lukewarm Once Again
- This Little Known Small Cap Is Up 139%: Is The Stock A Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for CGE Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CGE Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.