Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRVI – Get Rating) major shareholder Tpg Gp A, Llc sold 436,431 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, July 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.86, for a total value of $1,248,192.66. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 3,888,452 shares in the company, valued at $11,120,972.72. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Major shareholders that own at least 10% of a company's shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Tpg Gp A, Llc also recently made the following trade(s):Get Trevi Therapeutics alerts:
- On Tuesday, July 5th, Tpg Gp A, Llc sold 63,569 shares of Trevi Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.11, for a total value of $197,699.59.
- On Wednesday, June 29th, Tpg Gp A, Llc sold 46,128 shares of Trevi Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.74, for a total value of $126,390.72.
- On Monday, May 2nd, Tpg Gp A, Llc sold 600 shares of Trevi Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.70, for a total value of $1,620.00.
- On Thursday, April 28th, Tpg Gp A, Llc sold 7,271 shares of Trevi Therapeutics stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.77, for a total value of $20,140.67.
NASDAQ TRVI opened at $3.79 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $146.64 million, a P/E ratio of -2.81 and a beta of 0.18. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.40 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.74. Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.46 and a 12 month high of $3.86. The company has a current ratio of 2.32, a quick ratio of 2.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67.Trevi Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRVI – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.24) EPS for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.31) by $0.07. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned ($0.43) earnings per share. As a group, sell-side analysts predict that Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. will post -0.81 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the company. Vanguard Group Inc. increased its position in shares of Trevi Therapeutics by 7.6% during the 1st quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 152,831 shares of the company's stock valued at $336,000 after purchasing an additional 10,780 shares during the last quarter. State Street Corp purchased a new stake in shares of Trevi Therapeutics during the 1st quarter valued at $81,000. Virtu Financial LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Trevi Therapeutics during the 1st quarter valued at $44,000. Commonwealth Equity Services LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Trevi Therapeutics during the 1st quarter valued at $33,000. Finally, MAI Capital Management purchased a new stake in shares of Trevi Therapeutics during the 1st quarter valued at $3,391,000. 75.34% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
A number of equities analysts recently issued reports on the company. Oppenheimer increased their target price on Trevi Therapeutics to $12.00 in a report on Monday. Needham & Company LLC increased their target price on Trevi Therapeutics from $8.00 to $10.00 and gave the stock a "buy" rating in a report on Wednesday, June 29th. Finally, Aegis assumed coverage on Trevi Therapeutics in a research report on Tuesday, March 29th. They issued a "buy" rating and a $10.00 price target for the company.
About Trevi Therapeutics (Get Rating)
Trevi Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of Haduvio to treat serious neurologically mediated conditions. The company is developing Haduvio, an oral extended-release formulation of nalbuphine, which is in phase IIb/III clinical trial for the treatment of chronic pruritus, chronic cough in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI)
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Credo Technology Stock is Rebounding
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Profiting From 52 Week Low Stocks
- Three Cheap Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
Receive News & Ratings for Trevi Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trevi Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.